Onivim's configuration is designed to be mostly compatible with VSCode's User Settings.
Editing the user configuration
Control+Shift+P(Windows, Linux) to bring up the command palette
Preferences: Open Configuration File
true) - Allow Onivim to auto-detect indentation settings (tab vs space, indent size)
true) - When
true, Onivim will turn off certain settings like syntax highlighting for large files.
"on") - Controls how line numbers are rendered on the editor surface
- "on" - absolute line numbers are displayed
- "relative" - the absolute line number of the line with the cursor is displayed, other line numbers are shown relative. (This is helpful for motions in Vim!)
- "off" - do not render line numbers.
true) - Highlight bracket matches on the editor surface.
true) - Controls whether or not the minimap is rendered on the editor surface.
true) - Controls where or not a slider representing the current viewport is shown on the minimap.
80) - Sets the maximum column that will be rendered in the minimap. By default, we size the minimap proportionally to the editor surface - this puts a constraint on that size.
true) - When
true, the Onivim will use spaces for indentation as opposed to tabs.
editor.rulers(list of int default:
) - Render vertical rulers at given columns.
2) - Indentation of the tree explorer.
["yank", "paste", "delete"]default:
["yank"])__ - Whether or not deletes / yanks should integrate with the system clipboard:
true- all deletes and yanks, regardless of register used, will be pushed to the system clipboard. Equivalent to
["yank", "paste", "delete"].
["yank", "paste", "delete"]- An array of strings. Each specified operation will always use the system clipboard. For example,
["yank"]will send all yanks to the system clipboard, but deletes and pastes will require using the
["delete", "paste"]means that all deletes will be sent to the system clipboard, and pastes using the unnamed register will come from the system clipboard, but only yanks with register
*would be sent to the clipboard.
false- only deletes / yanks using the
*registers will be pushed to the system clipboard. Equivalent to