Onivim 2 User Manual
Scroll relative to cursor
Use zz, zb, and zt to scroll the buffer, relative to cursor position
- Center cursor line in viewport
- Move viewport such that cursor line is at the top
- Move viewport such that cursor line is at the bottom
Move up and down a buffer
Use gg and G to quickly move up and down the buffer.
- move to first line in buffer
- move to last line in buffer
- move to line 50 in buffer
Working with window splits
It's easy to create and navigate window splits in Onivim, without touching the mouse.
- Create new vertical split
- Create new horizontal split
- Focus window to the left of the current one
- Focus window below the current one
- Focus window to the right of the current one
- Focus window above the current one
Edit strings like a Ninja
The change operator, combined with the in-string motion, is a powerful combo - letting you strike and edit strings from afar.
- Change operator
- In string motion