While we're developing Onivim 2, the latest builds are available at our early access portal.
- Requires OSX 10.13+
NOTE: Apple Silicon ARM Macs are not yet supported - tracking in issue #2708.
- x64 Only
- Windows 8+ or higher
- x64 Only
- Ubuntu 16.04 +
- CentOS 7+
- Double-click on the downloaded DMG to expand the contents.
Command+Space) and type
NOTE: A gatekeeper dialog will open on the first run - press 'Open' to start the application.
OPTIONAL: Add Onivim2 to your Dock by right-clicking on the icon to bring up the context menu, and choosing Options, Keep in Dock.
PATHso that it can be launched from the terminal: Adding
oni2to PATH on OSX
- Download the Onivim 2 Installer for Windows.
- Once it is downloaded, run the installer (Onivim2.exe).
NOTE: Even though the app is code-signed, SmartScreen may show up as the app builds up 'reputation'. Microsoft establishes the reputation of an executable based on the number of installations; so we need to build up some 'reputation'.
Validate that the publisher is listed as "Outrun Labs, LLC" and you can proceed with the installation.
- By default, the setup program installs Onivim 2 in
- Download the Onivim 2 AppImage for Linux.
$ cd ~/Downloads
$ chmod u+x Onivim2-*.AppImage